"Visit under your own prudence. No limits, no rules, no pancakes."

mercredi 15 septembre 2010

Jeff Foster

No it isn't Nick, it is Jeff ... yet he does look a bit like Nick
I'm reading a book that Helen gave me written (if we can say that) by Jeff Foster. This guy is absoblument unbalievable. I can sit in my chair in my office for very long periods of time now and do absolutely nothing. Just sit there. If you think about this, I think it's an accomplishment. How many people could sit on a park bench outside all day without budging (assuming you prepared a bologna (not bolony(I love parenthesisising inside other parenthesisesis)) sandwich when hunger strikes) ?

www.lifewithoutacentre.com

I don't have to go on forever about it, if you feel it, go see it, if not, don't. It won't hurt the feelings that emanate within the force field I too oftenly interpret as "mine". It is but a force field, not mine ... and there's nothing wrong with it.

You don't need to smoke or get intoxicated with Lots of Beereses when you can read books like Jeff's. It's deeper on a deeper level, a better level.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire